The retailer generally accepts all bottles. However, some bottles may no longer meet safety standards, which is why they must be destroyed. The best place to return your non-compliant bottle is your neighborhood Ecocenter. It will be safely and environmentally recycled.
Accepted bottles :
- All bottles identified as RapidGaz are accepted without verification.
- All bottles belonging to an exchange network, other than RapidGaz, are accepted without verification.
- Bottles that do not belong to any exchange network will be accepted if they are less than 8 years old and in good condition.
Refused bottles :
- Bottles that do not belong to any exchange network and are older than 8 years.
- Bottles equipped with a POL valve, a broken valve, or no valve.
- Bottles with dents, damaged welds, damaged collars, or excessive rust.